- RSS Channel Showcase 9352373
- RSS Channel Showcase 4304750
- RSS Channel Showcase 7502739
- RSS Channel Showcase 3240265
Articles on this Page
- 05/01/16--07:47: _roku 3, how do you ...
- 05/02/16--14:14: _Lots of TWCTV chann...
- 05/03/16--17:52: _All my Rokus won't ...
- 05/03/16--19:22: _Fix Roku App
- 05/04/16--15:44: _Program Guide
- 04/04/16--00:31: _Favorites
- 05/07/16--08:19: _TWC app stopped wor...
- 05/08/16--07:34: _Roku Service/Device...
- 05/01/16--18:44: _New to TWC
- 05/13/16--14:49: _No HD in TWC app fo...
- 05/12/16--17:39: _Roku 4 Same issue a...
- 05/19/16--16:31: _MLB Network
- 05/22/16--09:59: _TWC App if only Int...
- 05/31/16--13:21: _TWC APP sucks!
- 06/02/16--21:02: _Twc app on roku tv
- 06/04/16--11:58: _Is NY1 on TWC Roku?
- 06/05/16--06:00: _Is the 'right arrow...
- 06/05/16--17:59: _Finals
- 06/12/16--20:33: _Next show missing f...
- 06/16/16--07:53: _TWC App issues on Roku
- 05/01/16--07:47: roku 3, how do you select an on demand show?
- 05/02/16--14:14: Lots of TWCTV channels are missing From the app
- 05/03/16--17:52: All my Rokus won't play TWC!!!
- 05/03/16--19:22: Fix Roku App
- 05/04/16--15:44: Program Guide
- 04/04/16--00:31: Favorites
- 05/07/16--08:19: TWC app stopped working on my Roku 1 on May 6, 2016
- 05/08/16--07:34: Roku Service/Device requirements
- 05/01/16--18:44: New to TWC
- 05/13/16--14:49: No HD in TWC app for Roku
- 05/19/16--16:31: MLB Network
- 05/22/16--09:59: TWC App if only Internet/Phone?
- 05/31/16--13:21: TWC APP sucks!
- 06/02/16--21:02: Twc app on roku tv
- 06/04/16--11:58: Is NY1 on TWC Roku?
- 06/05/16--17:59: Finals
- 06/12/16--20:33: Next show missing from Roku guide?
- 06/16/16--07:53: TWC App issues on Roku
I have a new roku 3, how do you select an on demand show? i can select the show and then the episode but am not able to get it to play.
There is a bunch of channels that I am subscribed to that are used to be on the app that are now missing
My zip is in the nc market (27527)
All of a sudden the TWC Roku app shows a "play" button in the logo and when I try to access TWC, it goes to the splash screen, but then comes back to the Roku home screen. This happens on ALL of my Rokus!!!
-- John Kiernan, Los Angeles (Westchester Digital Rebuild)
Please see posts by kiernan7 and jhs19060! I (and I suspect many others) are waiting for you to fix this! Or, revert to the previous 'working' version. Our Rokus updated and time warner no longer functions. The behavior is exactly as described by the others here.
What happened to the program guide. Future time slots no longer available
Since the last TWC Roku update, I've lost the favorites function. My previous selections have been retained, but I am unable to add/delete. The add to favorites choice doesn't even show. Anyone else?
I recently purchased a Roku 1 for an analog flat screen (original technology!). Added the TWC app no problems and had working fine. On May 6 it will not load TWC app and start. I have other Roku sticks working fine. The app detail says it was last updated on May 5, 2016. On my Roku sticks i can see the detail within the TWC settings and it says it is from 4/25/16. i have rebooted the Roku 1 several times, Removed and readded the TWC app twice. All other apps on roku are working fine. Not TWC. Want a solution please.
Please note that our supported devices have changed:
TWC Service Requirements:
Must have TWC video subscription (Starter TV or higher).
Must have a router (wired or wireless connections supported).
TWC Internet service. Customers can use their own modem or one leased from TWC.
Must have TWC ID and Password (if not, customer will be prompted to register via My Account)
Users must be at home to use the TWC Roku App.
Please Note - The Roku SE Model has the same chipset found in the Roku 1 and 2 (models 2710 & 2720) and therefore the app will not run smoothly. It does not meet our minimum recommended specifications and customers will experience latency in navigation and other issues.
Ok I'm new to the TWC, living out of country for long time. Now that I'm back can someone tell what the neck does Rokc mean? Trying to watch my Netflix on my yv but at a loss on how the hell do I do that. I have Netflix on my iPad and iPhone but can't figure out how the heck to get it on my tv and does this Rokc have anything to do with it.
I just purchased the new roku streaming stick so I can watch cable in HD on a tv in a seperater room from where my cable box is.
However, the channels that should be HD are in 720. Is there a setting I need to change to make this work correctly?
I am receiving a error code P707 with the Roku 4 like people who had Roku mechines a year ago. Can you please tell me the fix for this?
What happened to the MLB Network on the TWC TV app?
I want to watch the Braves game and the channel was gone
Can you still use the TWC app on roku if you only have TWC internet and phone? (Cancelled TV) Thanks!
I recently purchased the Roku stick specify for the TWC App. however, It doesn't even stay on long enough for me to watch any of my television shows. Less than 10 minutes into a show and a message will appear saying "Service Unavailable, code: p700". I called TWC in reference to the problem that I was experiences, It had to be about 8 times last week and as you can see the problem still exist. It seems as if the "techs" don't even know how to fix the issue. I'm on my last string with this company!
When I try to open it says Session Error
Session expired please relaunch the application
I have delegated and reinstalled. Worked until 3 days ago.
Also, is there any DVR option planned for this service?
Is the 'right arrow' while on channel guide still bring up full program guide, feature still available? I thought they took the feature out. I wish they would put it back in. I have a roku device.
Why will my twc app on my roku not work for the NBA finals? Works any other time and any other channel
Using the Roku Time Warner App: When browsing all the different secitons you used to be able to see what was currently on and what was next by clicking to the right. Now the next program on schedule no longer appears. What happened?
I'm having problems with the TWC app for Roku on both of my TVs using Roku. The error is "Feature Unavailable The program you have requested is only available when you are accessing this video service in your home, using a cable modem authorized by Time Warner Cable."
I am using a Time Warner cable modem.
I am at home.
One Roku - Model 4200X Roku 3
One Roku - Model 3500X Stick
Cable TV using set top box works fine.
Internet works fine.
Other channels on my Roku work fine.
I can log into my account using the same online ID I am attempting to access the app with.
I have reset the Roku several times and twice removed the TWC app from my Roku and re added it, but continue to see the same error.
Any other solutions that I haven't tried?