- RSS Channel Showcase 1869451
- RSS Channel Showcase 7250932
- RSS Channel Showcase 7493976
- RSS Channel Showcase 8843278
Articles on this Page
- 11/03/17--19:14: _TV app for Roku
- 01/21/18--22:49: _Cannot favorite som...
- 01/23/18--09:40: _my app has chaged m...
- 01/24/18--08:43: _MLB Network Not on ...
- 01/28/18--12:59: _Is RF remote Serv...
- 01/29/18--07:31: _Picture Quality (Mo...
- 01/29/18--21:27: _Roku Activation for...
- 01/31/18--14:04: _Spectrum TV app no...
- 01/31/18--17:12: _Error code RLP-1025
- 12/15/17--16:54: _RLP-1001 error for ...
- 02/02/18--18:50: _Missing Channels on...
- 02/02/18--19:25: _No HBO 2 days now
- 02/04/18--11:53: _Anyone else missing...
- 02/03/18--16:30: _missing 80% of roku...
- 02/04/18--14:45: _Starz channels on s...
- 12/27/17--23:04: _error code RLI-1010...
- 12/30/17--18:16: _Roku installed to u...
- 12/28/17--19:38: _App on my Roku
- 02/06/18--21:37: _Roku TV Spectrum App
- 02/09/18--18:11: _Restricted channels...
- 11/03/17--19:14: TV app for Roku
- 01/23/18--09:40: my app has chaged my channel line up. how do I get it back.
- 01/28/18--12:59: Is RF remote Service available from Spectrun?
- 01/29/18--21:27: Roku Activation for Food network no longer works
- 01/31/18--14:04: Spectrum TV app now *NOT* saying no internet connection (solved)
- 01/31/18--17:12: Error code RLP-1025
- 12/15/17--16:54: RLP-1001 error for past 2+ days on Roku 3
- 02/02/18--18:50: Missing Channels on Spectrum app
- 02/02/18--19:25: No HBO 2 days now
- 02/04/18--11:53: Anyone else missing HBO and other pay channels?
- 02/03/18--16:30: missing 80% of roku channels!!
- 02/04/18--14:45: Starz channels on spectrum tv app
- 12/27/17--23:04: error code RLI-1010 when connecting with roku
- 12/30/17--18:16: Roku installed to use Spectrum/TWC App
- 12/28/17--19:38: App on my Roku
- 02/06/18--21:37: Roku TV Spectrum App
- 02/09/18--18:11: Restricted channels when streaming
The Spectrum TV app keeps going out right in the middle of watching a show. It did that last night stayed out for hours then came back on. Tonight it is out again. I have had problems with the phone and I am tired of them promising to fix the phone and the TV app. They need 2 give us all refunds when their products do not work like they're supposed to. However, I haven't seen any such refund from my bill that I pay every month. It is wrong, wrong, wrong!
Internet Only with Spectrum Stream with the Sports, News, and More add-on in South Carolina's Pee Dee region (29501 zip) Noticed it first because I could favorite TBS, but not TNT.
We need at least another row added, as we have like 9 locals (ABC and CBS have alts... one dedicated to weather and another is MyTV), as well as 2 PBS channels. Guess it is causing some to get crowded out? Haven't done a channel by channel comparison to note exactly which ones may be missing, but the last two channels are TBS and Weather Channel... no TNT, nor TLC.
I am new to the streaming game and am using a roku streaming stick. I receive all of my channels that I do with my cable box, except MLB Network. I get Redzone, locals, movie channels, ect. Is this normal or should I be receving MLB Network through the spectrum App?
I am a new customer to Spectrun and will have my fiberoptic install done in about a week for the triple play option (without DVR), and I have been told that you can not get a RF remote and receiver from Spectrum, only IR (line of sight) is available. All of my electronics is located in a closet about 10 foot from where my smart tv is located in my living room. What are my options as to how I can control channel selections from my living room. I have always had Dish Network where I had an RF remotes, so this was never an issue.
Hopefully there is an easy solution to my problem!
Thanks in advance
All of my channels have smooth, crystal clear HD except for what seems to be my local channels when watching sports (CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox). If I watch a game on Espn, CBS Sports Network, or any other channel the motion and picture is fantastic. However, when I watch sports on the local channels, the picture is not as clear and appears to have problems with choppy motion. Can someone please help with this issue? My tv has a very high refresh rate and I do not know why it only happens with sports and local channels.
I have been watching FoodNetwork live for several years on Roku. All of a sudden I cannot view Foodnetwork LIVE any longer on Roku. I am Spectrum TV subscriber, but use Roku occasaionally on a spare TV where there is no cable connection available.
I get the screen saying to go to FoodNetwork.com/Roku and enter a code being displayed on the TV screen, but it never works. Message comes from Foodnework site: Invlaid Code try again. NO amount of trying a new code ever works.
I can view older Foodnetwork shows, but can no longer view LIVE.
Like others, I have seen my rokus give me a message that they do not have an internet connection. While other apps on my Rokus stream with no issues, the Spectrum TV app would play for about an hour then disconnect. I did two things. First I installed a wireless internet extender so I get 5G signal on the second floor of my house and second, I disabled QOS completely on my router (I have a combined modem/router box from Spectrum). I rebooted the modem/router, and the Rokus. So far so good. Three days of solid connection and the Spectrum TV app has been playing today, for example, all day on four TVs without disconnecting. What a blessing. I wanted to share these two things with everyone in case someone has had the "no internet connection" error message and wants to try what I did. I was ready for Sling or some other alternative but so far now, so good.
Got this error code on my Roku . Great the app down again😑. This seems to be a regular thing now!! Any solutions???????
The Roku app has not worked for me for a few days this week, I have reinstalled the app, rebooted the roku, updated its software, all to no avail. Other Roku channels are fine, and other internet devices are fine on the network.
Is anyone else seeing RLP-1001 when they try to view a channel?
In the last two days, HBO and all the music channels have disappeared from the mobile app for IOS as well as the Roku app. When I check OnDemand and choose HBO, it states I don’t have a subscription. I do. It’s working on the cable box. How can I get this resolved?
This app has me mad everyday you have to call and just get excuses then if you want credit you have to call every time its not working which has been everyday something wrong rge 1001 no HBO no pictures for on demand sick of it it is stressing me out
I was getting all the pay TV channels on my ROKU a few days ago. Now they don't even show up on the guide -- they live around channel 600, but my guide goes from 400 to 800 without a pause. Those channels are coming in on the setboxes., and I checked our account online as well -- no changes have been made. I've tried restarting ROKU, but to no avail. Anything else I could try?
All of a sudden 80% of my channels disappear.
I unistalled and installed the APP. What do I do now???
Just wait??? $190 / month and screw me?? i dont think so!!
Im getting the wrong channel line up for the starz channels on the spectrum tv app. Im getting Starz Encore channels and not the starz channels that I signed up for. Is there a fix for this issue?
I have Spectrum cable and they are going Diditial. I installed a Roku on a TV that just has the cable attached direct in the back ( no cable box) Install was easy but when I go to the spectrum App and have all the channels I am not able to change channels. What can be done??
My Roku TV using the spectrum app. The voices don’t match up to what is on the screen playing. I have to keep resetting. This has been happening for months since we started using the app instead of cable. Any ideas beside resetting every half hr? Also use an iPad for another TV but Spectrum App won’t play on TV
The Spectrum App is working again. Make sure you update your Roku software as Spectrum has rolled back to an earlier version. The premium and music channels are back and in working order.
Certain northern NH TV channels are not available including ESPN and our local regional sports channel, NESN when streaming with any device i.e. PC, Roku, android, etc. yet available with the set top and by way of the analog hookup (to be discontinued).
Why is Spectrum not giving us for what we are paying for? Is this a market or "dollar" issue?