- RSS Channel Showcase 6640057
- RSS Channel Showcase 2618121
- RSS Channel Showcase 8994872
- RSS Channel Showcase 2614571
Articles on this Page
- 12/07/17--07:42: _Roku Spectrum TV ap...
- 12/12/17--16:35: _12/12/17 Spectrum a...
- 12/14/17--21:22: _Error code RLP-1006
- 12/15/17--16:54: _RLP-1001 error for ...
- 12/23/17--09:10: _Using roku to view ...
- 12/27/17--23:04: _error code RLI-1010...
- 12/30/17--18:16: _Roku installed to u...
- 12/28/17--19:38: _App on my Roku
- 01/01/18--20:45: _SAP not working in ...
- 01/02/18--19:12: _Spectrum app is not...
- 01/03/18--20:28: _"Do you want to con...
- 01/05/18--04:00: _Unacceptable Product
- 01/05/18--11:11: _Glitch on channel list
- 01/06/18--07:17: _DVR for Spectrum TV...
- 01/12/18--12:06: _WMLW (Channel 7) no...
- 01/18/18--09:47: _Using Spectrum stre...
- 01/19/18--03:19: _Spectrum App at vac...
- 01/19/18--05:19: _what is going on wi...
- 01/19/18--08:35: _App Down in NC
- 11/01/17--20:55: _Spectrum not stream...
- 12/07/17--07:42: Roku Spectrum TV app problems ?getting another city channels?
- 12/12/17--16:35: 12/12/17 Spectrum app on Roku, IOS and Android are all down
- 12/14/17--21:22: Error code RLP-1006
- 12/15/17--16:54: RLP-1001 error for past 2+ days on Roku 3
- 12/23/17--09:10: Using roku to view apps away from home.
- 12/27/17--23:04: error code RLI-1010 when connecting with roku
- 12/30/17--18:16: Roku installed to use Spectrum/TWC App
- 12/28/17--19:38: App on my Roku
- 01/01/18--20:45: SAP not working in Spectrum App on Roku
- 01/02/18--19:12: Spectrum app is not working on ANY device
- 01/03/18--20:28: "Do you want to continue watching Spectum TV?" every 10 minutes
- 01/05/18--04:00: Unacceptable Product
- 01/05/18--11:11: Glitch on channel list
- 01/06/18--07:17: DVR for Spectrum TV Streaming
- 01/12/18--12:06: WMLW (Channel 7) not on ROKU lineup
- 01/18/18--09:47: Using Spectrum streaming ap
- 01/19/18--03:19: Spectrum App at vacation home with Spectrum internet
- 01/19/18--05:19: what is going on with the RGE-1001 errors
- 01/19/18--08:35: App Down in NC
- 11/01/17--20:55: Spectrum not streaming on roku. Error message RGE-1001
The first day many of my channels were missing, the next day I am getting channels from a totally different city in another state? Whats going on ????
The Spectrum app is down on Roku. IOS and Android. On Roku I'm getting a RLP-1025 error. What is going on?
Error code RLP-1006 started yesterday. Updated software no change on some channels
The Roku app has not worked for me for a few days this week, I have reinstalled the app, rebooted the roku, updated its software, all to no avail. Other Roku channels are fine, and other internet devices are fine on the network.
Is anyone else seeing RLP-1001 when they try to view a channel?
I cannot access alpine skiing on the nbc sports channel using my roku...says I am not authorized although this channel is part of my subscription.
I have Spectrum cable and they are going Diditial. I installed a Roku on a TV that just has the cable attached direct in the back ( no cable box) Install was easy but when I go to the spectrum App and have all the channels I am not able to change channels. What can be done??
My Roku TV using the spectrum app. The voices don’t match up to what is on the screen playing. I have to keep resetting. This has been happening for months since we started using the app instead of cable. Any ideas beside resetting every half hr? Also use an iPad for another TV but Spectrum App won’t play on TV
Trying to change to Spanish with SAP and didn't wotk on Roku App, working fine in the Setupbox
The spectrum App is not working on ANY of my devices: Roku or Ipad or phone. I can log in to my account. Account is paid. No adjustments to account. I get an error message that says I have to have a Spectrum Modem which I do. Everytime there is an update to the App this happens. Chatted with tech support they resent the signal to my modem but no such luck . Anyone else having an issue? I for one get very frustrated with having to wait for someone to fix the app after I have reported it or others have. Fix it before your roll it out.
I have an Insignia RokuTV that suddenly kicks out of whatever channel I am watching and says "Do you want to continue watching Spectum TV?" every 10 minutes. It's VERY annoying. It's been doing it for a couple weeks now. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, but it didn't help.
I have another external Roku on a different TV, and the spectrum app works perfectly on it. So I think it's something with that RokuTv specifically.
I don't know what you idiots have done to screw the Roku app so bad. It was working well for quite a while. DirectTV Now is looking more and more like a better option.
When the Roku app does manage to come up (which is a rare occurrence) the screen is a pixelated mess. I have loaded the applications for stations that are available to stream live TV, such as Discovery, HGTV, Fox Business and others. They work fine and provide a non-pixelated image.
My network is fine. Other applications work well. The problem with the Roku Application is TWC/Spectrum. Its either your infrastructure or the ROKU application. In either case, THE PROBLEM IS YOURS!!!
I noticed on the roku app, when I press left on my remote which loads the channel list i can click and hold when going down, but I cannot click and hold to go up. It is annoying because I have to click for every individual channel rather than just breezing through the list.
It would be nice if we get a on screen key pad so I can just input the channel number. That is much easier.
Has anyone heard if Spectrum is possibly going to offer DVR capabilities to their streaming app using Roku ?
No longer have WMLW as part of Spectrum lineup as of yesterday.
This is still on channel 7 for TVs with Spectrum box.
How do I get this restored?
I am using a ROKU device accessing the ap. Everything works great, except there seems to be no set procedure in going from the FAVORITES menu in it's abreviated form (showing only the current time) to the full time schedule. I have to fiddle around with the remote arrow buttons to get what I want. It never seems to work the same way twice. I would much prefer to get a full menu of my FAVORITES or ALL CHANNELS when I select it.
I subscribe to Spectrum cable TV and internet at my permanent residence. I have have Spectrum internet at a vacation home that I only use on weekends.
Obviously while I am at the 2nd home I am not using cable TV at my residence.
But even though I have Spectrum internet, the spectrum App will not work on my Roku tv.
Any way to get around this restriction?
app will no longer load on roku tv. I've been using the app for over a year and now when I try to open it today I get a RGe-1001. I've removed the app, restarted the device, reinstalled the app and still the same error whenever I try to open the app.
The Spectrum app is once again down here in Summerfield NC
So frustrating. Bought roku to get rid of the little boxes they charge 4.00 a month for. Now there is a problem that they are not eager to fix. Why? Because they want to mess with us telling use we should have their equipment.