- RSS Channel Showcase 1466309
- RSS Channel Showcase 1210745
- RSS Channel Showcase 6720478
- RSS Channel Showcase 2519226
Articles on this Page
- 07/16/17--12:02: _Roku 3 vs Roku prem...
- 07/17/17--18:08: _On demand not worki...
- 07/18/17--05:57: _Cannot get TBS on R...
- 07/16/17--07:37: _Spectrum TV app on ...
- 07/22/17--09:26: _Previous Channel ca...
- 07/25/17--13:04: _Spectrum on Roku ti...
- 07/27/17--12:41: _Minimum service req...
- 07/27/17--15:36: _Horrible pixelation!
- 07/30/17--13:11: _App won't work outs...
- 07/31/17--10:27: _Junky Spectrum disp...
- 06/08/17--15:28: _Spectrum app for Ro...
- 08/02/17--03:52: _Saving shows to wat...
- 08/02/17--11:27: _App closes/crashes ...
- 08/04/17--09:48: _Constant Change In ...
- 06/12/17--01:37: _Again my roku and a...
- 08/07/17--23:58: _Spectrum App error ...
- 08/08/17--16:21: _TV app shuts down a...
- 08/13/17--15:58: _'=8/13/17 Favorite...
- 08/17/17--18:38: _Error code RVS-1003
- 08/18/17--20:54: _NFL network preseas...
- 07/16/17--12:02: Roku 3 vs Roku premier plus premium channels missing
- 07/17/17--18:08: On demand not working on Roku app
- 07/18/17--05:57: Cannot get TBS on Roku with Time Warner Spectrum
- 07/16/17--07:37: Spectrum TV app on TCL/Roku
- 07/22/17--09:26: Previous Channel capabilities in Spectrum for Roku
- 07/25/17--13:04: Spectrum on Roku time out
- 07/27/17--12:41: Minimum service requirements for the Spectrum TV app for Roku
- 07/27/17--15:36: Horrible pixelation!
- 07/30/17--13:11: App won't work outside my home
- 07/31/17--10:27: Junky Spectrum display on Roku
- 08/02/17--03:52: Saving shows to watchlist mostly doesn't work
- 08/04/17--09:48: Constant Change In Available Channels Through App
- 06/12/17--01:37: Again my roku and android spectrum app has missing channels
- 08/07/17--23:58: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku
- 08/08/17--16:21: TV app shuts down after 10 minutes
- 08/13/17--15:58: '=8/13/17 Favorites are gone on Roku, iOS and Android
- 08/17/17--18:38: Error code RVS-1003
- 08/18/17--20:54: NFL network preseason games not airing live
I just purchased a new Roku premiere plus and found that the spectrum app does not show premium channels, (ex HBO, Showtime) but my Roku 3 does. Is this a bug with the Roku premiere plus?
I've been having an issue with my Spectrum app on my Roku the last couple of days. I've been trying to watch some shows on demand but when I go to load up the show, the app closes out and goes to the Roku home screen. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix it. When I go to click on a show, I have to click it 3 times before it finally opens to show the episodes but it will just shut down and go to the Roku main screen. I don't use this app very often but I can't seem to get it to work. I am signed in and when it loads it shows what currently playing on TV, it's just the on demand portion that is giving me an issue. Anyone else having this problem?
I have TW Spectrum in New York City for cable only. I have another provider for internet. I've added dozens of channels to my Roku by logging in with my TW credentials. TBS is the only one I've come across where I'm having a problem. The Roku gives me a code and I go to the tbs.com/activate screen, but Time Warner Spectrum does not appear in the list of providers.
Time Warner Roku support is clueless. They tried to get me to log into Charter Spectrum. Of course Charter Spectrum login said, sorry, we don't know who you are. Of course, because I don't have Charter Spectrum, I have TW Spectrum.
I'd rather watch TBVS on the Roku than on cable. The Roku gives me a lot of features that cable doesn't. Subtitles. The ability to send the sound to my phone and use headphones when my husband's sleeping. Etc.
What is the deal?
I purchased a new TCL/Roku TV last week for a cottage 100 miles from my home. I have an excellent WiFi connection through a Verizon Jetpack hotspot..When I try to login to the Spectrum app, I'm told it will only work in my home. I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the app a dozen times with no luck. Ironically, my iPad using the Spectrum app works perfectly. I've called Customer Service and gotten nowhere.
Is there a way to access a previous tv channel within the spectrum for roku app rather than scrolling through all of the channels?
I use a Roku Stick to watch TV via the Spectrum app and have noticed that after about 4 hours the screen blanks out and a message asks me if I want to continue and to press "OK" if I do. Why does this happen and how do I stop it? The Roku people tell me it's in the Spectrum app.
What are the minimum service requirements for the Spectrum TV app for Roku?
The new Spectrum TV app is available on all Roku streaming devices (excluding 1st generation Roku). The Spectrum TV app for Roku is available to customers who subscribe to any Spectrum TV and Internet plan at no additional cost. Your subscription level determines the channels you’re able to access.
For the past week or so I've been experincing really bad pixelation using the Time Warner Spectrum app on Roku.
I've restarted the app, rebooted, etc. And while the pixelation goes away, it keeps returning.
Why is this happening? Please fix!
I am out of town and hooked up my Roku. When I try to log into the app. I am being told by the app. To go to Charter.net/ login to retrieve my username and password. I'm not on Charter and never have been. I've always been on Time Warner so why am I getting this error? This merger had been a complete cluster f....!
Is it just me or is the Spectrum app on Roku pure junk?
Just got a streaming stick (3600) and everything looks GREAT on it... Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, all if it. The Spectrum app looks horrible! Resolution is low, content runs off the screen sides, sound is degraded.... there's just no part of the app performance that looks like it should. And again, it's only Spectrum.
So much for being not Time Warner Cable. Spectrum, how about working on this?
It was working just fine for weeks, up until today. Entering our login/password info makes no difference, it justs takes us back to the signup page. SpectrumTV.com also insists that we are away from home, even though we are in our own living room. Same for the Spectrum app on our iPhones when using WIFI. We have restarted our modem multiple times, but that does not resolve the problem. I get the impression from other posts that many are experiencing the same issue. Any suggestions?
When I try to save shows to my watchlist it only works occasionally. I'll save a show, then when I revisit the show's page, more often than not the watchlist will no longer be selected. This is not only a Roku problem, but is also an issue with the Android and IOS apps. Please fix this.
The Spectrum TV app on a Roku enabled TV simply refuses to run continuously for more than a few minutes at a time. Every 5-7 minutes, it closes/crashes with the error code RGU-1007 followed by RLP-1025.
I can watch Netflix or Hulu for hours and hours on end, but Spectrum TV's app on Roku is unreliable beyond words.
Anyone know why the Spectrum App always changes the channels available - one night i will have no Local channels available, the next night all my 900 numbered HD channels will be gone, next night - no local channels or HD channels;
Okay so last week I had the problem of my Spectrum app on Roku asking me to sign back in then telling me my device was not authorized but turns out that was corrected by unplugging and rebooting the internet and router so I thought my troubles were over until I went to turn on a certain Chanel to watch a specific show only to find out none of the basic channels are they anymore! In fact the lowest ch is 101! I even rebooted again but that didn't help this is making me upset. What is going on at Spectrum?
I have the error code RGE-1001 show when opening the Spectrum App. Was working fine yesterday, not able to access just the Spectrum App.
My Spectrum TV app on my roku shuts downs after 10 minutes and has to be rebooted. Once it's been rebooted it works about 10 minutes and shuts down again. The router is very close, the app has been uninstalled/reinstalled several times, the roku had been rebooted, passwords has been changed...in other words, every troubleshooting method has been tried numerous times. All of my other streaming apps work perfectly. The problem is with the app. Is TWC Spectrum going to fix this problem or not? If not, we will be looking at other internet/tv services available in our area.
I just noticed that my favorite channels list is gone. It's happening on all devices that I have -- Roku, IOS and Android.
When trying to watch on demand on roku anyhelp?
Why am I not getting live NFL preseason games on the Roku app? These aren't games even close to being on local TV stations. Every time I'm getting "A Football Life" episodes instead of the live preseason games. Whats the problem Spectrum?